MIDMODMEN+FRIENDS offers authentic mid-century, modern and made-in-Minnesota furniture and decor at its best. We hand-select vintage items and then clean, rejuvenate or restore each one according to need. The emphasis is always on quality. Plus, we partner with independent local artisans and artists who create furniture, lighting and artwork that enriches our design perspective.
- STORE HOURS Friday-Saturday from 11am-5pm | Sunday from 11am-4pm
- LOCATION 2401 University Avenue West, St. Paul, MN 55114
- TRANSIT Green Line stop Raymond Avenue
- SOCIAL Instagram | Facebook
- PAYMENTS American Express, Discover, Mastercard, VISA, Apple Pay, Venmo
- GIFT CARDS available through Square
- LOCAL DELIVERY is available from Mint Moving; ask us about other options
- SHIPPING BY MAIL is available for many smaller items
IT’S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE (SORT OF)
FROM ME TO YOU
If you need to have your purchase delivered locally, we highly recommend Mint Moving for reliable local/regional service. If you need to have a large item shipped, we’ll help you choose a freight company. For smaller items, we pack and ship via the United States Postal Service.
WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS
We can’t do everything and do it all well. So we partner with and recommend resources to round out our particular expertise. We make referrals for upholstery services and upholstery fabric. Decorating or staging your home. Moving a few pieces or entire households.
Explore more about our small business journey.
- A Feb. 10, 2022 issue of Lavender magazine chronicles our rise from the ashes (literally) after a fire in the store
- The well-traveled folks at Minnevangelist celebrated our revival, too
- A Q&A piece in the online storytelling platform CanvasRebel shares insider info
- VoyageMinnesota told the MidModMen+friends story via co-founder Neal Kielar
- Midwest Home Magazine gave us a showcase in its Home Dish Blog
- Minneapolis Star Tribune revealed our globally inspired room design at the 2017 American Craft Show
- City Pages called us the Best Place to Buy Furniture in its 2016 Best of Twin Cities
- Lavender Magazine spotlighted us in the feature From Pop-Up to Mainstay
- Saint Paul Pioneer Press picked us as top new boutique retailer in 2013
- Minneapolis Star Tribune recommended us in 2020 as one of three top home goods stores to shop in the Twin Cities. They previously cited us – in 2013 – as the best store for mid-century furniture & accessories