To help celebrate our new annex space, we’ve stuffed it full of vintage music-related items:
– Console stereos (3 available), including a 1964 Zenith tube system
– Vintage stereo components & speakers from Pioneer & others
– Portable record players, including a rare Emerson hatbox player
– Hundreds of LPs & 78s with music from the 1940s through 1980s
– Hundreds of CDs (they’re kind of retro, too) all styles
– Record cabinets, records racks & misc. music-related furniture
Watch our Facebook page for updates. Event during regular store hours: Friday-Sunday from 11 AM-5 PM each day. Find us at 2401 University Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55114.
2 Comments Add yours
Hi Neal, Just checking out your site.Picked up a beautiful suite last weekend. Sofa, 2 lounge chair and one odd chair. 99 % sure they are Ib Kofod Larsen. The odd look identical to the Seal chair. The sofa has the red selig button. The other ones are marked “made in Denmark”. My question is do you know if all Larsens furniture was marked with the selig button? . thanks for always helping me Neal. Sincerely Gerry Williamson
Sometimes the tag comes off or is lost in a restoration or reupholstery. Nice find!